|Ad Reference: 2015-6-29-02:32:52||Please use Ad ref number when advising item is sold!|
|........Details Of Classified Ad|
|Product, Model (Incld Brand):||_2014 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC ABS_ *|
|.Item/s Description: |
.Also being sold on bikesales.com.au
One owner, 9 mths old and 9,800km and no finance owing. Rego to 21 Dec 2015. Full service history done directly by official importers at John Sample Automotive. Owner's manual, warranty book and all service invoices available. Meticulously maintained and cleaned (always garaged or in underground secure parking at work). Only blemishes are minor marks on front cowl, left fairing and frame as shown in the pictures (look carefully and you'll see it). Rear tyre due for replacement at the next service (or you could squeeze another 1,000km out of them if you're penny pinching).
The Factory model comes with the following as standard:
• Forged aluminium wheels - single best performance upgrade for any motorcycle. Wonderful steering response and enhanced braking.
• Ohlins forks/shock - full adjustability to suit your personal preferences.
• Brembo monoblock M430 brake callipers - easily the best brakes available on a production bike. Light, progressive and very powerful stopping when needed.
• Healthy smattering of carbon fibre (front/rear wheel guard and sub-frame in-fill panels).
• Menacing matt black with red highlights - Aprilia call this "Absolute Black".
• Comes with pillion seat and pegs, but anything more than 5min would be torture!
On top of the standard inclusions, this also comes with:
• K&N Air Filter (from day one) - Much better seal than OEM filter (Google for more details).
• Sprockets are 15/42T (from day one) - Better flexibility at lower speeds. OEM 16/42T more suitable for the track speeds.
• Graves frame sliders (just like OEM but a much stronger machined mounting bracket).
• Zero Gravity Race screen (taller than OEM in light smoke). Perfect still pocket of air when cruising.
• Geelong Carbon Craft (GCC) full size tank protector (covers knee area also).
• TechSpec Snake Skin tank grip - fantastic tactile surface that allows you to hold your body position even with just one foot/knee.
• R&G axle sliders front and rear – well-crafted custom fit. Neater than other axle sliders.
• Radguard EVO1 shorty levers (black lever with gold adjuster).
• Radguard Oil + Radiator protector - must have protection for vulnerable (and very expensive) parts.
• Tail tidy – All OEM plastic is available if you wish to return it to stock. But why would you once you've seen the sexy rear end?
The bike is nothing short of sensational to ride and fun at any speed! But my back injury has had enough. I've tried to persevere for 9mths and now it’s time to call it quits. Yes I could get bar risers + MX bar conversion to make it a non-neutered Tuono, but that defeats the purpose.
NSW Plate (RSV-04) not included but available by negotiation along with other aftermarket items to be sold separately. Buyer will have first option. These include:
• Aprilia accessory Akrapovic EVO2 titanium full system with Carbon muffler (5kg lighter than OEM) Aprilia Factory ECU tune already applied
• Lightech chain adjuster (black)
• Lightech Preload adjuster (black)
• Sato tie down hooks (black)
• GB Racing FIM approved engine and clutch covers
• Aprilia OEM tank cover and tank bag
• Pirelli Super Corsa SP Set (OEM) brand new never fitted
• Buckmaster indicator/light and accessories cabling mod (brand new never fitted). Google "RSV4 Buckmaster Running Light Mod" for details. In short, without making any changes to the factory wiring, bring your indicators into the headlight cluster so that you can use alternate rear view mirrors without integrated turn signal lights. The extra connectors can then be used to power/charge accessories such as GPS or phone.
Was $33k plus thousands more on accessories when new. Priced accordingly for a quick sale. Asking just $22,250 or near offer.
Absolutely no test pilots as this is insured for myself as the only rider. If you want to know what it rides like, go to your local dealer to try one. Or hop on the back if you dare risk the pillion seat…*
|THIS SITE IS NOT CURRENT, Please Click On The Link Below for Up To Date Advertisements|
Rego and/or VIN Number: .
|RSV04 *(Must Have If Road Bike)|
Phone: (Pls include area code).
Additional details website address:.